- Specially engineered to withstand the most demanding applications required by today’s recycling industry.
- Made proudly in the U.S.A out of Ultra-High Tensile wire.
- Heat-treated and galvanized using world-class technology that exceeds industry standards for payloads up to 1900 lbs.
- Available in many different gauge diameters on 2,000 lbs wire carriers that range from 32-48 inches in height.
- Designed for high production balers, this is truly the recyclers’ choice when it comes high volume applications.
|GAUGE||DIAMETER||BREAKING POINT||FEET PER POUND|
|11 Gauge||.1200||1650 – 1980||26.00|
|12 Gauge||.1055||1280 – 1550||33.60|
|13 Gauge||.092||960 – 1160||44.75|
|14 Gauge||.080||730 – 880||58.55|